Congratulation to the Union City team for winning both the 2019 French Creek Valley winter league and also the Post-Season shoot at Black Ash. George Kirik won the HOA award and Travis Monday took runner-up. George nipped Travis by only 3 targets.
Our club finished second for the league and also at the post-season shoot. Keith Snow broke the most targets for us (315) with Larry Price just 2 back at 313.
See everyone at Union City on May 19th to kickoff the FCV summer league.
Jan 13 at Black Ash
Jan 27 at Union City
Feb 10 at Meadville
Feb 24 at Sandy Lake
Mar 10 at Erie
Mar 17 at Edinboro Apr 7 at Black Ash (Post Season)
League rules and fees:
- Sign up Times; 9:00am until 2:00pm.
- Team (club) dues – $25.00
- Each shooter, except Juniors, pays a one time $7.00 trophy fee.
- Junior shooters are defined as being 18 and under and not attending college.
- Target fee (50) – $8.00
- Shooter must make all regular shoots to be eligible for HOA award. Score at Post-Season is the tie breaker for HOA award.
- Must make 3 shoots for classification at the Post-Season shoot. Shooters without classification must shoot in highest class and his/her score cannot be used for team total.
- WHEN SHOOTING IS COMPLETED AND BEFORE LEAVING THE FIELD, EACH SHOOTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING HIS/HER SCORE. ALSO ONE SHOOTER FROM THE SQUAD MUST SIGN THE SCORE SHEET, MAKING ALL SCORES FINAL.
- All NSSA rules apply.
- Black Ash – Clark Rd (off rt 27) Guys Mills, PA 16327
- Edinboro – 16725 Hecker Rd (just west of Middle Rd), Cambridge Springs, PA 16403
- Erie – 7243 Thomas Rd McKean, PA 16426
- Meadville – 20600 Ryan Rd Meadville, PA 16335
- Sandy Lake – 91 Sportsmen’s Club Ln Sandy Lake, PA 16145
- Union City – 18520 Hungry Run Rd Union City, PA 16438